You've come to the right place if you're looking for a reliable partner to manufacture and/or bottle your sauce.
Brooks' is a third-generation family-owned business with over 300 bottling clients who enjoy our modern facility and personal approach. With 60+ years in the barbecue business, we're easy to work with -- because we know our sauces.
- Learn about Brooks’ Bottling Company and how we can help you
- Tell us about yourself, your company, and your product(s)
- Discuss the steps for bottled product
- Discuss financial responsibilities
- Review and sign the confidentiality agreement
- Sign an approved credit application
- Review and sign the copacking agreement
2. PRODUCT R&D
- At your comfort level, introduce the recipe
- Discuss how it is prepared and processed in detail
- Discuss the final product in detail from flavor profiles to consistencies of the product
- If you already have a scheduled process form, we can prepare a sample from that
- If you do not have a scheduled process form, we can convert your recipe to weight measurements, run a test and then submit to the processing authority for an approved scheduled process form
- Select your packaging
- Explore our Product Development & Testing process in more detail
3. PRODUCT APPROVAL
- Samples made and sent out to you
- Signed approval of product
4. PRICING AND PACKAGING
- Final packaging selection - Packaging Specifications
- Labeling -- review our process
- Creation of a preliminary unit price once the sample is approved and packaging has been finalized
- Note that our prices do not include the label or freight
- If you need assistance with your label design, please let us know and we can provide a contact.
5. FINAL PRODUCTION!
- First production run with client present (mandatory)
- Time to sell!